Hitoki Black Trident Laser Bong
The Trident Laser Bong by Hitoki works in a fashion akin to how using sunlight and a magnifying glass is used to burn flowers with a concentrated beam of light.
This laser combustion process provides a healthy alternative to the butane lighters used with most loose leaf smoking methods. The Trident is both stylish and opulent, providing users a new level of sophistication in herbal consumption.
Features & Specs.
- Water filtration
- Multiple power settings
- Safety interlocks
- 1-hour 45-minute fast charging
- 280+ uses on a single charge
- Potential lifespan of over 5,000 hours
How it Works.
- Fully charge the new device with the provided charger before using it.
- Unlock the inner locks and attach the hose adapter to the bottom chamber.
- Twist the water reservoir open to fill with a small amount of water, don’t fill past the line at the bottom of the metal stem.
- Unscrew the loading chamber from the top of the water chamber and pack with finely ground herb, use the flat end of the included dual-tool to lightly pack herb in.
- Reconnect inner locks — if they aren’t connected, the laser won’t fire.
- Insert the hose or mouthpiece into the hose connector.
- Press the power button at the top of the unit 5 times to activate the device, then press the button three times to choose between the three heat settings.
- Choose between holding the button or double-tap the button for a continuous 9-second beam, pulling on the hose to fill the chamber while the laser fires.
- Pull from the hose or attachment until the chamber is empty.
What’s in the Box.
- 1x – Hitoki Black Trident Laser Bong
- 1x – Hose adapter
- 1x – Mouthpiece
- 1x – Dual tool
- 1x – USB-C charger
There are no reviews yet.